Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Travelling with HIV

Travelling with HIV can be the roughest challenge. Staying put can make one go crazy, but packing the medications properly (original containers, prescription available) and still having room for clothes in carry-on has proven difficult, at times, especially on long trips. And, that doesn’t even begin to deal with the refrigeration requirements for drugs that aren’t stable after 30 days, or in heat. What to do? Has anyone else dealt with this problem?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine used to need it but now a new tablet that is the same medicine, does not need to be stored in the fridge. I find I have to bring some of this to my doctors attention...

Traveling is always a challenge! I just cross my fingers and hope they do not ask anything.

Anonymous said...

what about hiding your drugs in vitamin bottles?